Sell your current vehicle to us
Sell Your Car to Joe Bullard Chevrolet Today!
Do you have additional questions about valuing your trade and selling us your vehicle? If so, don't hesitate to contact us online or speak to a live specialist for more information. Our friendly and knowledgeable team can answer any questions you may have about the process, or how to get behind the wheel of your next vehicle.
Why Sell Us Your Car?
There are plenty of good reasons to sell your car at Joe Bullard Chevrolet! When you choose to sell us your vehicle, you can expect the following advantages:
- Fast & Easy: We value your time! We'll have an offer ready for you, so you can trade in your car, receive your payment, and get on with your day.
- No Hassles: Becoming a private seller can be time-consuming. Selling your car to us removes the worry about advertising, screening potential buyers, answering inquiries, etc.
- Competitive Trade-In Offer: Our offers are based on current local and national market values, so you can expect fair pricing for your vehicle.
- We'll Buy, Even if You Don't: You can sell us your car even if you're not currently looking to buy from us. There's no obligation!
Benefits of Trading In
It's simpler than you might think! With Joe Bullard Chevrolet in your corner, trading in a car can be done in just a few easy steps:
- Get an offer on your trade-in vehicle and receive payment. (If you're not buying just yet, the process ends here!)
- Choose your next ride from your our new or pre-owned inventory.
- Put the value of your trade-in toward your next car's purchase price or down payment.
- Enjoy the savings!
How Trading In Works
1Get an offer for your trade-in
2Find your next ride
3Apply the value of your trade-in to your purchase or down payment
4You can save thousands in sales tax! (See example)
How You Can Save
You may be eligible to pay less in sales tax by trading in. How much you save depends on your state’s sales tax rate and the value of your trade-in.
OUR OFFER FOR YOUR CAR
ALABAMA TAX RATE
SAVED IN TAXES